Q.E.D. D.O.T. Ethanol Alcohol Test Controls
Positive ethanol controls to test integrity and performance of Q.E.D. A150 tests Saliva Alcohol Test. (Includes 2 Vials.)
Q.E.D. Saliva Alcohol Test:
DOT Approved for evidentiary alcohol testing.
A Quantitative test device for the rapid determination of Equivalent Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) Using a non-invasive saliva sample. Approved by the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) for commercial alcohol testing programs, the Q.E.D. test also meets USCG standards for on board maritime regulations. The QED saliva test uses a unique patented lateral flow method to rapidly determine alcohol presence in saliva expressed as % BAC and ml/dl concentration. Test result interpretation is as simple as reading a thermometer.
- Meets 2006 U.S. Coast Guard Maritime Requirements
- Non Invasive, Quantitative Results in 2-4 Minutes
- Interpretation like Reading a Thermometer
- Long Shelf Life of 10-12 Months
- Individually Sealed in Foil Envelope with Cotton Swabs
- Built-in Quality Control and Calibration
- U.S. DOT Approved for Testing and Evidence
- High Correlation (r = 0.98) to Blood Analysis results
- No Special Equipment or Training Required
The Q.E.D. Saliva Alcohol test is a technological breakthrough that can be used as an accurate, quantitative measurement device for obtaining blood alcohol levels using a saliva sample. The test can reliably be used in place of blood, urine, or breath testing methods which require expensive equipment and operator training. Through a preset chemical reactive process that requires no user intervention, a color bar rises to the level of alcohol present in the system in much the same way as a mercury thermometer. In extensive clinical trials, saliva alcohol levels measured by the Q.E.D. Saliva Alcohol test demonstrated a high correlation rate of 98% (r=0.98) to blood analyzed by sophisticated laboratory gas chromatography methods.