SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
All packages from CLIAwaived, Inc. are shipped "FOB origin" or "FOB shipping point". CLIAwaived, Inc considers all sales complete at our shipping dock, and thus the buyer of the goods is responsible for freight costs and liability during transport.
All goods except perishable items are shipped to arrive Monday through Friday. If your business is closed; packages will be delivered the next business day. Refrigerated items ship M-Th. If your office will be closed during certain hours or days you should make alternative delivery arrangements with our preferred Carrier UPS. CLIAwaived, Inc will not refund refused deliveries or packages that become undeliverable after repeated attempts.
All shipping issues including overage, shortage, loss, damage, and other discrepancies between the quantity and/or condition of supplies received must be reported within 24 hours of receipt from commercial carrier.
How do I return something to CLIAwaived, Inc?
Your complete satisfaction is our goal. You may return any item shipped by CLIAwaived, Inc (unless otherwise specified) for a full refund for the cost of the item (excludes freight), keeping the following in mind:
- Item was shipped in error
- Item is returned to us in new condition with original packaging and accessories.
- CLIAwaived, Inc. reserves the right to refuse returns on any non-stock items or custom-manufactured items. Customers should call CLIAwaived, Inc. before purchasing any item that may not be eligible for return.
- Please note if you have purchased a medical device that was designated "For Professional Use Only" and "Not for Home Use" and you are using a product for personal use NO REFUND WILL BE HONORED. All manufacturing warranties will automatically expire.
- All EUA authorized COVID-19 products are non-returnable with no exceptions unless damaged* in transit; product is recalled for manufacturer performance issues; or deemed defective by the manufacturer. Buyer should beware that EUA authorized products could be revoked by FDA and removed from authorization list. Products that are revoked are non- returnable and non- refundable.
*All damage claims must be reported at time of delivery. Damage claims will not be honored after 2 days from delivery.
The Company's return policy is 10 days from receipt of merchandise with a copy of your original invoice. If there are any discrepancies in the order, those need to be reported to us within 2 business days from receipt.
We will not accept any returns after 10 days from receipt of merchandise.
If the customer's return is a result of an error on our part, we will refund all shipping charges they incur, including free return shipping.
All other returns will incur a 20% restock fee and return postage will apply. We will not refund any shipping charges to these types of returns.
Due to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) regulations, the Company doesn't offer returns on refrigerated products, unless they were shipped in error by CLIAwaived, Inc.
If you do not have any questions regarding your return, simply email us at the address below to receive our return address:
If you have questions about a return please call us at 1-888-882-7739. Once your return has been received, a credit or refund will be issued within 15 days and an e-mail confirmation will be sent.
If you have any questions regarding your return, please send an e-mail to Customer Care at [email protected]. In your e-mail, include your order number and the reason you want to return each item (choose one of the following):
- "M" - Received an item that was not ordered
- "Q" - Item was damaged, defective, or missing parts
- "T" - Item did not arrive in time
- "O" - Other (please describe)
A Customer Care specialist will reply to your message and, if necessary, send you shipping instructions for returning the item(s).