ORAQUICK ADV HIV 1-2 RAPID Test Kit
OraQuick HIV Test Kit, first oral fluid rapid HIV test. OraQuick ADVANCE HIV-1/2 Antibody Test. FDA approved test than can be used on oral fluid, plasma, fingerstick and venipuncture whole blood specimens. CLIA Waived for oral fluid and fingerstick. 18-month expiration date guaranteed.
Detection is the first step in prevention. Stop the spread of HIV one simple test at a time. Detects antibodies to HIV-1 and HIV-2 in 20 minutes.
NOT APPROVED FOR HOME USE - MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS ONLY. (FDA PMA#: BP010047)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Rapid - Provides results in 20 minutes, enabling patients to learn their status in a single visit and allows HIV positive patients to be connected to care immediately.
- Flexible - Approved for oral fluid, plasma, fingerstick or venipuncture whole blood specimens. Ideal for both clinical and non-clinical settings.
- Accurate - Greater than 99% agreement with confirmatory Western blot.
- Simple - CLIA-waived for oral fluid, fingerstick and venipuncture whole blood and offers the ability to test in non-traditional testing environments, such as outreach programs and mobile testing clinics.
- Patient-Preferred - Offers patients accurate HIV testing without the need for blood or needles. Pain-free testing with oral fluid means more people get screened, more HIV positive patients are connected to care and fewer people are exposed.