Eurotrol Hemotrol Level 2 (Normal Control)
Each Eurotrol Hemotrol control vial is stable one-month from date of opening. All controls have 6 months expiration or longer when stored refrigerated. Hemotrol controls may be used with Hemocue, Stat-Site, HemoPoint and HGB pro hemoglobin meters.
Item requires refrigeration for product stability.
Recommended Storage: 2 - 8 °C
The Eurotrol Hemotrol Controls are assayed for the HemoCue Hb 201 and HemoCue B-Hemoglobin systems. The EuroTrol HemoTrol hemolysate is an assayed control solution for evaluating the accuracy and precision of the system. The control material is available in three different levels: Low, Normal and High.
- Material: Purified bovine hemolysate.
- Stability: Stable for 1 year from the date of manufacture if stored unopened in the refrigerator at 35-46 Â°F (2-8 Â°C). After opening the vial, it is stable for 30 days when properly recapped and stored at room temperature or refrigerated.
- Packaging: 2x1.0 mL in dropper bottles.
- Low: ~ 8.0 g/dL (80 g/L)
- Normal: ~ 12.0 g/dL (120 g/L)
- High: ~ 16.0 g/dL (160 g/L)
Configure Eurotrol Hemotrol Level 2 (Normal Control)