Multi-Drug 5 Drugs Rapid Test- FOR EMPLOYMENT AND INSURANCE TESTING
The Multi-Drug Rapid Test Panel is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in human urine at the following cut-off concentrations:
Tests for: OPI2000/PCP25/COC300/AMP1000/THC50
For Employment and Insurance Testing!
- How do I know if the Test worked well?
When the control line(C) appears, it means that the test unit is working well.
- What does it mean of a Preliminary Positive Result?
The Rapid Test is considered a “screening test”. GC/MS and LC-MS/MS are considered the gold standard in laboratory testing for most drugs.
- How soon can I read my results?
You can read your results after 5 minutes as long as a red line or pink colored line has appeared next to the Control region(C), do not read results after 10 minutes.
- When is the best time to run the test?
You can run the test at any time of the day.
- Can the result be wrong? Are there any factors that can affect the test result?
The results will only give accurate results as far as the fresh human urine used and the instructions are carefully respected. Nevertheless, the result can be incorrect. Certain food and OTC medications or prescription drugs may cross reactive with the test and cause a preliminary Positive Result.
- How to read the test if the color and the intensity of the lines are different?
The color and intensity of the lines have no importance for result interpretation. The test should be considered as negative whatever the color intensity of the test line (T) is.
- The Test is for use with human urine only.
- The Test provides only a preliminary result.
- It is possible some substances in certain food and drug may affect test results.
- A preliminary result does not mean the frequency or time of drug use, nor does it distinguish between drugs and certain foods and/or medications.
- If you feel that the sample may have been tampered with, a new
specimen should be collected.