Lyophilized COVID-19 IgG/IgM Control
(1 Positive Control, 1 Negative Control)
Lyophilized COVID-19 IgG/IgM Control for use with Ecotest branded products only. This control is designed for use with in vitro assay procedures for the purpose of monitoring test performance. The positive control contains lyophilized IgG and IgM against SARS-CoV-2 and the negative control contains inactivated lyophilized negative human serum samples. The control will reconstitute by purified water. Specific levels of reactivity will vary among different manufacture’s assays, different procedures, different lot numbers and different laboratories.
- The COVID-19 IgG/IgM positive control contains lyophilized IgG and IgM against SARS-CoV-2.
- The COVID-19 IgG/IgM negative control contains inactivated lyophilized negative human serum samples.
All EUA authorized COVID-19 products are non-returnable with no exceptions unless damaged in transit, product is recalled for manufacturer erformacne issues or deemed defective by the manufacturer. Buyer should beware that EUA authorized products could be revoked by FDA and removed from authorization list. Products that are revoked are non-returnable and non-refundable. Note: Manufacturer recalls are returnable for replacement product only. No Cash refund will be given for manufacturer-initiated recall.
- For in vitro Diagnostic Use Only.
- Read the Package Insert prior to use. Directions should be read and followed carefully.
- Do not use the product beyond the expiration date. Do not open pouch until ready to use.
- The materials are packaged in pouches that exclude moisture during storage. Inspect each pouch before opening.
- Avoid contamination of the control.
- Don’t reuse the product.
- The COVID-19 IgG/IgM Control should be handled as a potential biohazard.
- Carefully open the lid of the control, preventing powder from flying out of control well.
STORAGE AND STABILITY
- Control can be stored at 2-30°C for one year.
- The reconstitute control may be stored at 2-8°C for up to one months.
- The reconstituted control should be store at 2-8℃ no longer than 1 Month