Human Body Temperature Digital Non Contact Infrared Thermometer
- Non-contact clinical thermometer. Measurement of body / object / room temperature.
- Hygienic and safe-measure without skin contact.
- Measurement in <1 second
- Infrared measurement technology
- Display in Centigrade or Fahrenheit
- Free high temperature alarm setting
Batteries not included, requires 2 AA batteries.
NOTE: COVID-19 testing supplies are non-returnable and non–refundable for any reason except if delivered damaged or non-functioning. Accuracy of Thermal Scanners maybe .5-1 degree lower than oral, while ear thermometers maybe + .5-1 higher. (Source Kaiser Permanente - https://wa.kaiserpermanente.org/kbase/topic.jhtml?docId=tw9223)
- Unit size: 155 x 100 x 40 mm (L x W x H)
- Unit weight (excluding batteries): 105g
- Weight: 151g (including the batteries)
- Temperature display resolution: 0.1°C and 0.1°F
- Measuring range: - In body mode: 32°C ~ 43°C (89.6°F ~ 109.4°F)
- Under body mode, there is three color backlist:
- Green color backlit : ≤37.3°C (99.1°F), means normal temperature.
- Orange color backlit: 37.4~37.9 °C (99.3~100.2 °F), means low fever.
- Red color backlit: ≥38°C (100.4°F), means high fever.
- In surface temp mode: 0°C ~ 60°C (32°F ~ 140°F) -
- In room mode: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F)
- 32.0°C ~ 34.9°C (89.6°F ~ 94.8°F) : ±0.3°C (±0.6°F)
- 35.0°C ~ 42.0°C (95°F ~ 107.6°F) : ±0.2°C (±0.4°F)
- 42.1°C ~ 43°C (107.8°F ~ 109.4°F) : ±0.3°C (±0.6°F)
- Consumption: ≤ 300 Mw
- Accuracy: ± 0.3°C (0.6°F)
- Measuring distance: 3cm ~ 5cm (1.2in ~ 2in)
- Automatic power-off: ≤30 secs
- Memory: 32 sets