ThyroChek® TSH Testing Kit (Whole Blood)
(20 Tests) Controls NOT included.
Free Ground Shipping!
Buy 3, Get 1 Free!
Thyroid (TSH) Hormone Testing Kits, FDA-cleared and CLIA-waived thyroid test. ThyroChek® TSH Tests check for elevated thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) in whole blood. The ThyroChek® test requires one drop of blood from a finger stick or venous draw. Results in 10 min. FDA Cleared and CLIA Waived. (FDA 510K#: K990658)
- Knowing who's not hypothyroid lets you make timely decisions in your office, saving you and your patients time and money.
- A rapid test for elevated TSH, the first clinical indicator of hypothyroidism. The ThyroChek® TSH Test requires a drop of blood, with results in minutes.
- TEST PATIENT ON FIRST VISIT
- STAFF MEMBERS PERFORM TEST
- RESULT IN 10 MINUTES
- HIGH PRECISION, SENSITIVITY, SPECIFICITY AT 5mIU/L
- STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
About ThyroChek® TSH Testing Kit:
The ThyroChek® TSH Testing Kit, developed by doctors, tests for elevated thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) in whole blood. Elevated TSH is the first clinical indicator of hypothyroidism.
This kit is a rapid immunoassay that is easy to use, cost effective and accurate. It is ideal for physician office labs, pharmacy programs and health promotion.
The ThyroChek® TSH test is CLIA waived and may be performed in either waived or moderately complex facilities without special staff training. This test requires one drop of blood from a finger stick or venous draw. The result is available in 10 minutes.
Two pink lines indicate a positive result - TSH level is greater than 5 mIU/L. This cut-off is the current WHO standard for the indication of hypothyroidism in adults. One pink line indicates a negative result - TSH level is less than 5mIU/L.
CLIA: FDA Cleared/CLIAwaived
*It is always the provider's responsibility to establish appropriate coding & charges