Thermote X LoRaWAN (Red Trim)
Welcome to Zynect Sensors. Our sensors are simple, durable, and accurate. They
can be used indoors or outdoors and are waterproof and dustproof. They provide
data via a smartphone app, and allow you to share notifications with others.
- Measures -328°F to 392°F (-200°C to 200°C).
- Temperature probe with a 78 inch cord.
- NIST Traceable. Comes with a calibration certificate.
- Remotely monitor freezers, incubators and test samples with the Zynect app. Device must be connected to Wi-Fi to retrieve data. The only time it is connected to bluetooth is when you are in configuration mode. Your sensor comes with a slip of paper in the battery compartment. Once the slip is removed, your device should beep and go into configuration mode, which allows you into the setup tab in the app. Once you are set up and running, if you need to go back into the setup tab, you must use the reset magnet included to go back into configuration mode.
- Great for hospitals and labs.
- Sustainably made in the USA at our headquarters in Ithaca, NY.
- Uses 3 AA batteries (included). Up to 2 year battery life with low battery alert.
- Data logger automatically uploads data when back on Wi-Fi, so you never lose your records.
- Water and dust proof - IP67 compliant.
- Unique secure share codes allow unlimited users to receive message alerts.
- No subscription fees. Compatible with IFTTT.
- Durable User Friendly Wireless Temperature Sensor with Alerts. App available on Android and iOS. 24/7 monitoring and alerts. Connects to internet via Wi-Fi with 2.4 GHZ or long range LoRaWAN base. 5.0 GHz is not supported. Devices do not send data over Bluetooth. Bluetooth is used for configuration only.