Rubella Plus Anitbody Screening
Wampole Rubella plus is an immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of Rubella antibody (IgG) in human serum or plasma.
A immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of Rubella antibody (IgG) in human serum or plasma.
Wampole Rubella-plus provides simple, accurate detection of rubella antibodies.
- Fast: results available in just 15 minutes
- Easy: no special training or rotator needed
- Reliable: detects antibodies at a level greater than or equal to 10 IU/mL
- Flexible: can be used with either serum or plasma
The rapid, reliable results provided by Wampole Rubella-plus can lead to improved patient care.
- Early detection in women of child-bearing age may prevent the transmission of the disease to unborn children
Order No. 84R2
CLIA: Moderately Complex
CPT Code*: 86762 - Rubella antibody
National Average Reimbursement 2019: $15.99
*All CPT codes are supplied for information purposes only and represent no statement; promise or guarantee by CLIAwaived Inc. that these codes will be appropriate or that reimbursement will be made. It is the responsibility of the service provider to confirm the appropriate coding required by their local Medicare carriers, fiscal intermediaries and commercial payors.