Piccolo Xpress Analyzer
The only portable diagnostic analyzer to offer a full complement of CLIA-waived blood chemistry tests at the point-of-care!
The Piccolo Xpress is a portable clinical chemistry system designed for accurate, near-patient testing. With the Piccolo’s 12-minute test time, healthcare providers can diagnose and treat within the span of a single office visit, thereby increasing the efficiency of care, reducing costs, and improving patient management.
The menu features 31 blood chemistry tests that range from liver, kidney and metabolic functions to lipids, electrolytes and other specialty analytes. These 31 tests are conveniently configured into 16 completely self-contained reagent discs, 11 of which are CLIA waived.
New with one year warranty. Click Request a Quote to inquire about this product.
THIS ITEM IS NON REFUNDABLE AND NON RETURNABLE (please allow 2-3 days for this item to ship from 3rd party supplier). Orders submitted for this product online cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded unless deemed defective or faulty by our supplier.
BENEFITS OF THE PICCOLO XPRESS
- Enables results in just 12 minutes
- Requires only 0.1 cc (100 ul) of blood, serum, or plasma
- Supports electronic medical records (EMR) connectivity
- Stores up to 5,000 patient records
- Includes a broad diagnostic menu for routine testing, general health screening, and chronic conditions