- Early detection - positive results in as few as 2 minutes, with 99% detected within 3 minutes
- Negative results in 6 minutes
- No culture confirmation of negative results
- Nearly 90% fewer false negatives than RADTs
- No incubation time or thermocycling required
- CLIA waived
- Allows for the accurate detection of Group A Strep
- Gives you the confidence to make clinical decisions sooner
- Facilitates effective patient management
- Aids targeted antimicrobial therapy and Antimicrobial Stewardship
ID NOW Control Swab Strep A 2 Positive/ Negative Kit
Not currently available, click Request a Quote to inquire about this item or a substitute.
Analyzer not included and sold separately.
The CLIA waived ID NOW™ Strep A 2 test provides molecular results in 6 minutes or less on the unique ID NOW™ platform; allowing you to confidently test, and with a positive result, treat, during the patient’s visit.
Faster than other molecular methods and more accurate than conventional rapid tests, ID NOW™ Strep A 2 delivers results within an actionable time frame allowing you to make real-time clinical decisions which impact patient care.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Application||Control Swab Kit|
|For Use With||For ID NOW™ Instrument US|
|Levels||Positive Level / Negative Level|
|Test Name||Strep A|