i-STAT 1 Downloader/Recharger
i-STAT 1 Downloader/Recharger, for use with the i-STAT 1 Analyzer.
i-STAT Portable Handheld
The Abbott Point of Care i-STAT Portable Handheld delivers la-quality test results to the clinician within minutes!
The portable i-STAT handheld makes patient-side testing easy:
- Requires no special sample preparation or user calibration; maintenance is minimal
- Weighs 18 ounces, making it completely portable
- Features ergonomically-designed soft keys for comfort and ease of use
Patient-side testing is as easy as entering the operator and patient information into the handheld, inserting one of the several testing cartridges, and then viewing test results:
- The system prompts users step by step through the testing process
- Operator and patient information can be entered via barcode scanner
- Operator lockout prevents unauthorized users from performing or viewing test results
- Test results are uploaded automatically when the i-STAT handheld is placed in a downloader
With over 50,000 handhelds placed in high-acuity settings worldwide-including over 1,800 hospitals-and over 35 million test cartridges produced annually, the i-STAT System is trusted to provide lab-quality results.
i-STAT Integration Into Point-of-Care Data Management and Electronic Medical Records
The i-STAT® System can integrate test results with your Lab Information System (LIS) and Electronic Medical Records (EMR). This is achieved through flexible connectivity and interfacing solutions, which serve to ensure your facility gets real-time results in the patient electronic chart.
i-STAT System integration with Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)/Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
The i-STAT System connects to the Point-of-Care Data Management System of your choice and then interfaces to the EMR via your LIS. Integration options include:
- The Central Data Station System from Abbott Point of Care
- Abbott Diabetes Care PrecisionWeb®
- Medical Automation Systems RALS+™ RALS® Plus
- Telcor Quick-Linc®
DISCLAIMER: CLIAwaived Inc. is an indirect distributor of the Abbott iStat products. CLIAwaived Inc. is contracted with an approved third party medical supplier to purchase these products for our customers. The purchase of i-STAT analyzer and non-stocked i-STAT cartridges requires pre-approval and account set-up. To set-up an account, or for additional questions, please contact our office via e-mail at: [email protected], or call: 1-888-882-7739.