Fisher Brand Traceable Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
Fisher Scientific™ Traceable™ Refrigerator/Freezer Plus Thermometer accurately monitors temperatures in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators with enclosed temperature-buffered sensor.
With 5mL round bottle. Vaccine bottle mimics vaccine temperature and fits in vaccine tray.
- Probe is sealed in glycol solution
- Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened
- Monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekend or for any time period - a significant advantage over reading-only glass thermometers
- Temperature range is -58 to 158°F and -50 to +70°C with a resolution of 0.1 degree and an accuracy of +/- 0.5C
- Minimum/maximum memory
- High and low settable alarms
|-58°F to +158°F|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|3.25 x 2.5 x 0.6 in. (8.3 x 6.35 x 1.5 cm)|
|Velcro™, magnetic strips, traceable certificate and AAA battery|
|±0.5°C (±0.9°F) (between 0-50°C)|
|-50°C to +70°C|
|Monitoring temperature in freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators and refrigerators|