Eurotrol Hypoxic QC X-Low
(1 Box of 5 Amps)
The Eurotrol Hypoxic QC X-Low is a pre-tonometered bovine oxyhemoglobin (O2Hb) quality control material for professional use in the performance assessment of blood gas analyzers, especially in the critical low pO2 value range.
NOTE: Due to its matrix, Hypoxic QC has a 31 day expiration date calculated from the shipment date.
REFRIGERATED ITEM. Please select OVERNIGHT SHIPPING upon check-out. PLEASE SELECT NEXT DAY AIR SHIPPING FOR PRODUCT STABILITY. NO RETURNS, REFUNDS, or EXCHANGES ARE ACCEPTED AFTER ORDER IS PLACED BY PHONE OR ONLINE.
Additional $25 for Shipping on Dry Ice!
The Eurotrol Hypoxic QC X-Low control is used for the validation of low pO2 blood gas measurements. Ideal for Analytical Measurement Range (AMR) Validation. Assess accuracy and precision of low pO2 measurements. True hemoglobin buffering - 10 minute open ampule stability!
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Ideal for method comparisons and AMR validation
- Comparable to whole blood tonometry - w/o the tonometer!
- NOW - Compatible with all common blood gas instruments!
- Glass ampule (2.5 mL), color break.
- Shelf life: is 1 month when stored at 2 - 8 °C, calculated from shipping date to customer.
- X-Low: 15-25 mmHg
NOTE: Due to its blood-like matrix, Hypoxic QC X-Low has a one month shelf life once shipped.