CoaguChek XS Meter- Medical Office Promo
Roche Coaguchek XS Prothrombin PT INR Testing Meter Kit (RCH-04837975001). Special Promo for Medical Offices only! The CoaguChek XS System is intended for use by professional healthcare providers for quantitative prothrombin time testing for the monitoring of warfarin therapy. The CoaguChek XS System uses fresh capillary or nonanticoagulated venous whole blood. FDA Cleared and CLIA waived Test system. (FDA 510K#: K060978)
Further Benefits For You and Your Patients:
-Each individual reacts differently to oral anticoagulant treatment. Stress, other drugs e.g. some pain killers or antibiotics, diets rich in vitamin K (e.g sprout or cabbage) or alcohol, may interfere with oral anti-coagulant therapy (drugs called vitamin K antagonists). Some conditions like fever or diarrhoea might also have an impact on INR results. It is therefore needed to check the PT/INR regularly. The Roche CoaguChek XS system gives very fast (1 min) PT/INR results using capillary blood using only one drop from the fingertip.
With the CoaguChek XS system and Self-Monitoring, you will benefit from more:
- One drop of capillary whole blood (only 10 µl) to get a quick (1 min) and precise INR result
- Virtually pain-free testing using CoaguChek Softclix lancing device: there is no need for venous blood sampling
- Choice between top-dosing and side-dosing options offers an easier application of blood
- Possibility to test anywhere and anytime: it is easy to transport due to its low weight and size, and logistics are easy as strips are stable at room temperature (no refrigeration is required)
You can count on an On-Board-Integrated-System Control (OBIS). It comprises:
- On-board integrity check of every strip directly in the measuring channel (OS2C system)
- Failsafe features: device and strip are constantly checked during the measuring process e.g. check for sufficient blood volume application
- Automatic control of internal system functions
Give yourself peace of mind and improve your quality of life with the CoaguChek XS system from Roche Diagnostics!
The CoaguChek systems have been widely accepted for home and professional use since the first model was introduced in 1994. So give your patients peace of mind and help them to improve their quality of life with the CoaguChek XS system from Roche Diagnostics!
CoaguChek® XS System - A Comprehensive Yet Simple System:
The CoaguChek XS instrument kit consists of different components. The following components are included:
- Carry case, which allows the patient to keep all items incl. 1 vial of test strips in their proper place
- CoaguChek XS meter
- 4 x AAA batteries
Products: CoaguChek XS System / Handling
As fast and easy as it looks:
Before using the monitor for the first time, carry out the following steps:
- Insert the batteries
- Insert the code chip (you can also carry out this step immediately before testing)
- Set the current date and time
- Select the coagulation unit in which the results are to be displayed
Put a test strip in the CoaguChek XS:
The code number of the code chip inserted in the monitor flashes in the display. Make sure that this number is identical with the code number printed on the test strip container. If the two numbers are identical, confirm by pressing the M button.
Prick your finger with the Roche Softclix device:
The blood drop symbol and the application area flash to indicate that the monitor is ready to test. At the same time a 120-second countdown begins. Within this time you must have applied the drop of blood.
...place a drop of blood on the strip:
Apply the blood directly from the finger to the semicircular, transparent sample application area of the test strip. Apply the blood drop to the test strip within 15 seconds of pricking the fingertip.
Alternatively, you can touch the blood drop against the side of the sample application area (instead of applying it to the centre from above).
After about one minute, read the result on the CoaguChek XS display:
Result can be displayed in:
- % Quick
Order No. RCH-05019427-1
CPT*: 85610QW ($5.49) Prothrombin Time
Reimbursement shown indicates National Average.
CLIA: FDA Cleared/CLIAwaived
*It is always the provider's responsibility to establish appropriate coding & charges.