Clearview Strep A Exact II
Inverness Medical Clearview Strep A Exact II Dipstick Test. Clearview Strep A Testing Kits, uses rapid technology to provide direct detection of Group A Streptococcal antigen from throat swabs. FDA Cleared and CLIA Waived. (FDA 510K#: K010582) ((NOT APPROVED FOR HOME USE-MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS ONLY)
Detecting Strep A pharyngitis early is always important, and particularly so in children. Clearview Strep A can do just that, improving the effectiveness of patient treatment in a number of ways. The course of the illness can be shortened, the severity of symptoms lessened, and so too the chances of further spread or complications.
The other benefits to Clearview Strep A include:
- Patented technology
- A simple and rapid test
- Accurate and reliable results in just 5 minutes
- A built-in procedural control
- Direct detection of bacterial antigen not dependent on bacterial growth in culture
- Effective patient management in a single visit
- Allows correct administration of antibiotics
- Improved quality of patient care.
- CLIA Waived
- Only one-step
- Results in 5 minutes
- Clear results
- Excellent sensitivity and specificity
- In-built procedural control
- Storage at room temperature
- Positive and negative control procedures included
- Simple to use, minimal training required.
- Rapid. Appropriate treatment/action can be taken immediately
- Simple interpretation
- Confidence that the results are accurate and reliable
- Shows the test has been carried out correctly
- Compact and easy to use
- Ready to use. Leaves valuable refrigerator space free.
- Quality control procedure. Cost saving.