Cholestech LDX Analyzer System
The Cholestech LDX Analyzer System (1 system) uses patented innovative technology, and measures a complete lipid profile plus glucose, in only 5 minutes from a simple fingerstick. FDA-Cleared and CLIA Waived. In-stock ships immediately! (Includes: Analyzer, Printer, Power Supply, Optics Check Cassette, Printer Cable, Accessory Kit with user manual, Procedure Manual, and Training CD. (Quality Controls and Starter Kit are NOT included.)
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Using patented, innovative technology, the Cholestech LDX System measures a complete lipid profile plus glucose and ALT/AST in only 5 minutes from a simple fingerstick. With our new ALT/AST test, you can get immediate liver function results.
The scope of its measurement capabilities is not the only advantage to healthcare providers. The physician, nurse or technician can now share the results of testing with the patient on the spot, which means that action can be taken and treatment can begin immediately.
- A small, portable footprint (21cm x 12cm or 8 1/4" x 4 3/4") for easy tabletop usage and storage
- System includes an easy-to-use printer that provides duplicate copies of test-results" one for you, one for the patient
- Lightweight design ideal for office and other point-of-care applications
- Factory calibrated, with easy and inexpensive software upgrades
- Fast, 3-step procedure saves time, enhances productivity
- Requires only a single drop of blood from a simple fingerstick and eliminates the anxiety of venipuncture.
- Provides virtually immediate feedback for on-the-spot adjustment of therapy and improved patient compliance
- It's the only CLIA-waived system of its kind and meets all relevant National Cholesterol Education Program (NCEP) guidelines for precision and accuracy
- CRMLN certified 426 13188 Rev. A Cholesterol Reference Method Laboratory Network
The Cholestech LDX System Includes:
- Power Supply
- Optics Check Cassette
- Printer Cable
- User Manual
- Procedure Manual (U.S. only)