CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Tests
(20 Tests per Kit)
Limited time price reduction!
Valid until May 15th, 2021 or while supplies last!
FREE NEXT DAY AIR SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF 2+ CARESTART (ID-RCHM-02071) KITS! Just select "FREE NDA SHIPPING" at checkout.
Minimum online order requirement of 2 kits.
If you'd like to order fewer than 2 kits, please call us at 888-882-7739.
The shelf-life expiration date for the CareStart COVID-19 ANTIGEN tests have been extended per the manufacturer. The current inventory shipping will show it expires 6/30/2021, however the lot letter provided by the manufacturer extends this product to expire 9/30/2021.
Please review the "CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Expiration Date Extension Notice" document or contact your account manager for additional information or questions.
The CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2 in swab specimens directly collected from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare providers.
- Tests are only authorized for Point-of-Care use by qualified healthcare professionals;
- This product has not been FDA cleared or approved, but has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories;
- This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens;
- The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner;
- IFU, Fact Sheets for healthcare providers, and patients
- 20 Test devices
- 20 Assay buffer
- 20 Extraction vials and caps
- 20 Specimen collection swabs
- 1 Positive and 1 negative
- 1 Instructions for Use
REFUND POLICY for COVID-19 Test: The standard CLIAwaived refund policy does not apply for COVID-19 rapid tests. All sales are final once goods are shipped and in transit with courier. NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS WILL BE MADE.
* REQUIRED FIELDS IN ORDER TO PURCHASE
- Lateral flow assay
- Rapid results in 10 minutes
- Minimally invasive specimen collection (nasopharyngeal)
- Intended at POC setting (i.e., in patient care settings) by medical professionals
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- 93.75% PPAa and 99.32% NPAb when used with nasopharyngeal swab
- 87.18% PPAa and 100% NPAb when used with anterior nasal swab