- ACCURATE: The first rapid antigen influenza test to achieve 510(k) clearance as a Class II assay under the new FDA Reclassification performance requirements. DIGIVAL provides objective result interpretation.
- CONVENIENT: Used with either nasopharyngeal swab or nasal swab samples.
- FAST: Results available in just 15 minutes.
- EASY: Simple, straightforward testing procedure.
- RELIABLE: Provides accurate results and includes internal controls.
- FLEXIBLE: Suitable for a wide variety of healthcare settings.
BinaxNOW 2.0 Reader & 8 Influenza A&B Test Kit Package
Promotion comes with 1 Reader + 8 Boxes of 22 Tests. Reduced Price! Originally $2,600.
Alere BinaxNOW© Influenza A&B Card 2 With Alere™ Reader Interpretation.
BinaxNOW™ Influenza A & B Card 2 is an in vitro immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of influenza A and B nucleoprotein antigens in nasopharyngeal (NP) swab and nasal swab samples. It is intended to aid in the rapid differential diagnosis of influenza A and B viral infections. BinaxNOW™ Influenza A & B Card 2 must be read by the DIGIVAL™.