BD Veritor™ System Triplex Test for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2 & Flu A+B
(30 Tests per Kit)
Buy 4 Kits Get 1 Free!
Once you purchase the 4 Kits Visit Website Below and Fill out Form for Free Kit:
In-Stock! Ships Immediately!
October 2024 Expiration Date
One sample. Three tests. Reliable results. Combo testing for COVID-19* and Flu A+B is here.
No Returns or Exchanges. Please order accordingly.
*Orders placed outside 48 continental states will have separate shipping charge. A customer service representative will contact you with final cost prior to shipping.
Rapidly detect and differentiation between SARS-CoV-2, Flu A, and Flu B from one sample on one assay in 15 minutes with the newest BD Veritor assay.
- Simplifies the testing process
- Achieves reliable, rapid results
- Delivers workflow efficiency
- Provides result traceability
- Requires BD Veritor Plus Analyzers running firmware v5.50 or higher
|2°C to 30°C|
|Digitally read immunoassay|
|Lateral flow immunoassay|
|Max 16 months|
|Processing of direct anterior dual nares specimens|
|SARS-CoV-2, Flu A, Flu B|
|BD Veritor Plus Analyzer (256066)|
|Dual anterior nares|
|Certificate of Conformance|
|SARS+, Flu A+, Flu B+ included|
Must have BD Veritor Plus 5.5 to run this test. If you do not have 5.5, you should purchase 1 of the following 3 promos to replace your analyzer.
- BD Veritor PLUS Flu Promo (BD-256074)
- BD Veritor PLUS SARS Promo (BD-256084)
- BD Veritor PLUS Triplex Promo (SARS & FLU A+B) (BD-256095)
- *These products have not been FDA cleared or approved; but have been authorized by FDA under EUA for use by authorized laboratories.
- The BD Veritor™ System for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2 & Flu A+B has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, influenza A and influenza B, not for any other viruses or pathogens; the BD Veritor™ System for Rapid Detection of SARS-CoV-2 has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; and,
- These products are only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.
All EUA authorized COVID-19 products are non-returnable with no exceptions unless damaged in transit, product is recalled for manufacturer erformacne issues or deemed defective by the manufacturer. Buyer should beware that EUA authorized products could be revoked by FDA and removed from authorization list. Products that are revoked are non-returnable and non-refundable. Note: Manufacturer recalls are returnable for replacement product only. No Cash refund will be given for manufacturer-initiated recall.