(1 Reader, includes 2D Barcode Scanner, Calibration Check Card, USB Drive, and Reader Tray)
The Alere™ Reader will capture, interpret and transmit results of select Abbott rapid lateral flow tests and can be used in the laboratory and point of care settings. It is a camera based instrument that will detect the presence of and identify a completed lateral flow assay, analyze the intensity of the test and control line and display the results (positive, negative or invalid) on the color touch screen.
Accurately reads and interprets lateral flow tests in just seconds, delivering automated, objective results in any healthcare setting!
Product available only in selected markets.
- OBJECTIVE: Eliminate operator subjectivity
- CONNECTIVITY: Combine the control of a connected instrument with the speed of a rapid assay
- BARCODE TECHNOLOGY: Maximize data entry accuracy and minimize human error
- QC LOCKOUT: Ensure quality controls are tested
- FAST: Read and interpret approved Abbott rapid assays in seconds